If you're a mechanical or industrial engineer who combines a few years of professional CI experience in a manufacturing environment with the ability to lead and implement standardized processes and continuous improvement initiatives through Lean Six Sigma / WCM methodologies, the role of Continuous Improvement Engineer at our St. Cloud facility offers some compelling advantages. Consider, you will:
Improving Lives By Improving Sight
- Play a critical role in driving and meeting objectives including service level achievement, timelines, quality, costs and more.
- Build strong relationships and enjoy visibility as you work with leadership, other engineers, operators and others on general process improvements.
- Enjoy strong training with a Master Trainer. Whether you come from a medical, automotive or similar manufacturing background, we'll ensure you have the top-notch training you need to thrive at Essilor.
- Earn a competitive salary with bonus potential and comprehensive benefits.
- Be part of a dynamic and engaged team, with great leadership and lots of learning opportunities. In addition, you'll enjoy wide visibility as you work with multiple stakeholders.
- Highlight your skills and ability to take on additional challenges here in St. Cloud or at locations across North America and the globe. In our high-growth environment, we anticipate additional opportunities for our proven performers, along the Engineering and other paths.
- Enjoy the stability and resources of a growing global organization -- our recent merger with Luxottica has made us the world's largest player in the eyewear industry.
. Essilor of America, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of eyeglass lenses in the United States, employs more than 7,000 people and operates the largest and most comprehensive optical laboratory network in the U.S. Essilor of America, Inc. is a subsidiary of Paris-based Essilor International. Essilor manufactures optical lenses under the Varilux®, Crizal®, Transitions®, and other brands, and our products are worn by one billion people daily. Essilor has been on Forbes' list of the World's 100 Most Innovative Companies every year since 2010.