Drive significant and authentic impact while building a career home at a global industry leader
If you complement your human resources/organizational development background with business savvy and a proven ability to foster innovation, this position offers you several compelling opportunities. You will:
Improving Lives By Improving Sight
- Make a significant impact as you ensure culture, engagement, inclusion and diversity -- part of our core values -- are well-integrated into our day-to-day operations.
- Play a key role in intriguing corporate initiatives, such as efforts to ensure a consistent and strong culture that delivers on our values and promotes engagement. Quick question for you - click here
- Drive programs that make a true difference. Not only will you develop the strategy, but you also will be embedded in the execution.
- Join an organization driven by a threefold mission: Improving lives by improving sight, Innovating for better vision, and Reaching the 2.7 billion underserved.
- Enjoy the opportunity and resources of a growing global organization -- our 2018 merger with Luxottica has given us an unmatched global footprint in the eyewear industry.
. Essilor of America, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of eyeglass lenses in the United States, employs more than 8,000 people and operates the largest and most comprehensive optical laboratory network in the U.S. Essilor of America, Inc. is a subsidiary of Paris-based Essilor International. Essilor manufactures optical lenses under the Varilux®, Crizal®, Transitions®, and other brands, and our products are worn by one billion people daily. Essilor has been on Forbes' list of the World's 100 Most Innovative Companies every year since 2010, and we ranked #62 out of 700 corporations awarded the title "Diversity Leader 2020" by the Financial Times.
Video: As part of the #DifferenceMakers campaign, Essilor chose four eyecare professionals and three Essilor employees to participate in a mission trip to Southeast Asia in March 2019.