To be a good fit for the Production Supervisor, Finishing opportunity, you will have:
- A 2-year associate's degree with a related focus preferred, or the equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field.
- Significant experience working in a fast-paced production/manufacturing environment, preferably with coating/chemical processes, and ideally with mass customization. A background in optical labs is preferred, and experience with optical finishing processes would be ideal.
- 5+ years of supervisory experience with past success motivating and coaching individuals and teams to meet performance goals.
- Lean manufacturing knowledge (5S, Six Sigma) is strongly preferred.
- Proven strong leadership skills and experience leading shift teams of 30+.
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Word, intermediate Excel for reporting, and Outlook) and ability to learn web-based software.
- Strong planning and organizing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to be a personable and positive influence while being assertive where appropriate.
We are hiring for the third shift (11 PM to 7 AM), although you will train initially on the first shift (7 AM to 3 PM). We are currently running one shift five days a week, but will ramp up to add second and third shifts in the near future. By the end of the year, we expect to be running 24x7. We'll look to you to be flexible.
To meet the basic qualification for this role, you will have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship.