Enjoy excellent training, advancement opportunities, great culture, and competitive pay and benefits
If you combine excellent communication skills with the strategic mindset to make workflow adjustments that keep the line moving, this position offers you several compelling opportunities. You will:
Improving Lives By Improving Sight
- Enjoy strong training to operate advanced optical equipment. Optical experience is preferred, but whether you have it or not, we'll set you up for success.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance. We are committed to hiring from within whenever possible.
- Join a collaborative, motivated team in one of the largest optical processing facilities in the nation where we value continuous improvement.
- This is an exciting time to join as we continuously build the culture we all want to be a part of, where we value individual contributions and everyone feels welcomed and appreciated.
- Enjoy the stability and resources of a growing global organization. Our recent merger with Luxottica has made us the world's largest player in the eyewear industry, which creates opportunities all around the world for employees who prove themselves.
- Earn a competitive wage and first-rate benefits that include all you would expect as well as some pleasant surprises.
. Essilor of America, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of eyeglass lenses in the United States, employs more than 7,000 people and operates the largest and most comprehensive optical laboratory network in the U.S. Essilor of America, Inc. is a subsidiary of Paris-based Essilor International. Essilor manufactures optical lenses under the Varilux®, Crizal®, Transitions®, and other brands, and our products are worn by one billion people daily. Essilor has been on Forbes' list of the World's 100 Most Innovative Companies every year since 2010.