If you combine solid experience as an EHS Engineer in a manufacturing environment with knowledge of chemicals and a history of accountability for OSHA, FDA and other regulations, the role of EHS Engineer at our new Columbus facility offers some compelling advantages. Consider, you will:
Improving Lives By Improving Sight
- Impact risk and safety as you implement the EHS program at our new facility. You will serve as our onsite expert but take program guidance from corporate to meet company guidelines.
- Enjoy strong training and corporate visibility as you work with members of the Corporate EHS team in Dallas. You will be trained onsite and will interact with the Dallas team regularly in the execution of your role. You bring the talent and positive attitude and we'll ensure you have the training and resources needed to thrive an excel in the role.
- Work in a state-of-the-art facility, featuring robotics -- it's the largest of its kind in the nation. We are building rapidly and adding a second shift in March and a third by summer. We're using top-notch technology and waste management systems.
- Earn a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits in a fast-paced, dynamic culture.
- Highlight your skills and ability to take on additional challenges and continue to advance your career with Essilor, here in Columbus or at locations across North America and the globe.
- Enjoy the stability and resources of a growing global organization -- our recent merger with Luxottica has made us the world's largest player in the eyewear industry.
. Essilor of America, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of eyeglass lenses in the United States, employs more than 7,000 people and operates the largest and most comprehensive optical laboratory network in the U.S. Essilor of America, Inc. is a subsidiary of Paris-based Essilor International. Essilor manufactures optical lenses under the Varilux®, Crizal®, Transitions®, and other brands, and our products are worn by one billion people daily. Essilor has been on Forbes' list of the World's 100 Most Innovative Companies every year since 2010.