Build a Progressive Career Home with a Growing Global Industry Leader
If you complement your process engineering expertise with strong analytical skills, these positions offer you multiple compelling opportunities. You will:
- Enjoy a high-impact role -- we have solid processes in place, and you will drive improvements to make a good thing even better.
- Help shape new roles we are adding as part of a reorganization to enhance engineering capabilities.
- Expand your skills; whether or not you have direct experience, our Global Engineering team will provide training.
- Support our efforts to build out and refine a quality management system that will help us achieve CFR A-20 and ISO certification.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities or pursue advancement in our growing and ever-evolving global organization.
We have multiple opportunities for Process Engineers, in coating, surfacing and finishing, so feel free to share this information on your networks.
Improving Lives By Improving Sight
. Essilor of America, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of eyeglass lenses in the United States, employs more than 7,000 people and operates the largest and most comprehensive optical laboratory network in the U.S. Essilor of America, Inc. is a subsidiary of Paris-based Essilor International. Essilor manufactures optical lenses under the Varilux®, Crizal®, Transitions®, and other brands, and our products are worn by one billion people daily. Essilor has been on Forbes' list of the World's 100 Most Innovative Companies every year since 2010.