Build a career home at a growing global industry leader driven by strong values
If you combine a detail orientation, a sense of pride in your work and a collaborative approach, this position offers you some great opportunities. You will:
Improving Lives By Improving Sight
- Play a critical role as the final inspection point before lenses and glasses are shipped to customers.
- Join a great team in a state-of-the-art facility, featuring robotics and clean rooms, that is the largest of its kind in the nation. We're also building a new QA lab on site.
- Provide valuable information to the Quality Manager and Engineering to help drive process improvements.
- Join an organization driven by a threefold mission: Improving lives by improving sight, Innovating for better vision, and Reaching the 2.7 billion underserved.
- Showcase your potential to grow professionally -- down the road, there may be opportunities to cross-train and learn new processes.
. Essilor of America, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of eyeglass lenses in the United States, employs more than 10,000 people and operates the largest and most comprehensive optical laboratory network in the U.S. Essilor of America, Inc. is a subsidiary of Paris-based Essilor International. Essilor manufactures optical lenses under the Varilux®, Crizal®, Transitions®, and other brands, and our products are worn by one billion people daily. Essilor has been on Forbes' list of the World's 100 Most Innovative Companies every year since 2010, and we ranked #62 out of 700 corporations awarded the title "Diversity Leader 2020" by the Financial Times.