Earn competitive pay and benefits while enjoying a positive culture at a mission-driven company
If you're a proven accountant who combines a strong background in public accounting, including audit, with the ability to effectively work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders as a key member of our General Ledger team, the role of Principal Accountant offers some compelling advantages. You will:
Improving Lives By Improving Sight
- Enjoy diverse responsibilities including balance sheet oversight, the review and development of policies and procedures, management of operational accounting controls, special projects, and more.
- Make an impact in a newly added role offering visibility and professional growth opportunities. You'll work with a variety of internal contacts as we centralize core GL functions, moving tasks being done by the wider Finance team to Shared Services.
- Join an outstanding and talented team, including legacy and newer members. We work hard but also have fun, value fresh ideas, and maintain a positive, upbeat attitude, even during month-end and other deadlines.
- Highlight your skills and ability to take on additional challenges and advance your career with Essilor, here in Dallas or at locations across North America and the globe. From this role, you could step up to management or follow another path in Finance or Shared Services.
- Enjoy the stability and resources of a growing global organization -- our recent combination with Luxottica has made us the world's largest player in the eyewear industry. At the same time, you'll also enjoy a small company feeling in Dallas.
- Join an organization driven by a threefold mission: Improving lives by improving sight, innovating for better vision, and reaching the 2.7 billion underserved.
. Essilor of America, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of eyeglass lenses in the United States, employs more than 10,000 people and operates the largest and most comprehensive optical laboratory network in the U.S. Essilor of America, Inc. is a subsidiary of Paris-based Essilor International. Essilor manufactures optical lenses under the Varilux®, Crizal®, Transitions®, and other brands, and our products are worn by one billion people daily. Essilor has been on Forbes' list of the World's 100 Most Innovative Companies every year since 2010, and we ranked #62 out of 700 corporations awarded the title "Diversity Leader 2020" by the Financial Times.