Grow your skills, gain broad exposure and build a career home at a company driven by strong values
If you combine rich experience supporting the software development lifecycle with a highly structured approach to project management, this position offers you some very compelling opportunities. You will:
Improving Lives By Improving Sight
- Make an impact driving projects for single labs, across North America, and globally.
- Expand your experience in diverse projects supporting finance, marketing, operations, and other functional areas, as well as acquisition integration. Quick question for you - click here
- Join at an exciting time -- our recent merger with Luxottica has made us the world's largest player in the eyewear industry, and will involve new and intriguing projects.
- Gain broad exposure to our growing organization and showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance.
- Become part of an organization driven by a threefold mission: Improving lives by improving sight; Innovating for better vision; and Reaching the 2.7 billion underserved.
. Essilor of America, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of eyeglass lenses in the United States, employs more than 10,000 people and operates the largest and most comprehensive optical laboratory network in the U.S. Essilor of America, Inc. is a subsidiary of Paris-based Essilor International. Essilor manufactures optical lenses under the Varilux®, Crizal®, Transitions®, and other brands, and our products are worn by one billion people daily. Essilor has been on Forbes' list of the World's 100 Most Innovative Companies every year since 2010, and we ranked #62 out of 700 corporations awarded the title "Diversity Leader 2020" by the Financial Times.