If you combine proven analytical skills with a well-rounded understanding of financial statements, and you enjoy solving complex business problems then effectively communicating your insights to key stakeholders, the role of Strategic Planning Analyst II offers you some compelling opportunities. You will:
- Launch a career with a growing global industry leader. Our 2018 merger with Luxottica made us the world's largest player in the eyewear industry.
- Expand your knowledge and experience as you oversee a variety of projects with a scope from Operations to Finance.
- Have the opportunity to influence and impact the organization and people's lives as you inform decision-making at the leadership level and serve as a subject-matter-expert to independent optometrists and other eye care professionals.
- Be empowered with visibility to the entire Vision Source organization, while getting a taste of bigger company financials through our parent company, Essilor.
- Join a talented, high-energy, high-motivation team. You'll have the autonomy to excel and strong support when you need it.
- Join an organization driven by a threefold mission: Improving lives by improving sight, Innovating for better vision, and Reaching the 2.7 billion underserved.
, an Essilor company, is a family of over 3,300 locally owned optometric practices collaborating to provide quality professional eye care while maintaining the personal relationship between patients and their family eye doctor.
Improving Lives By Improving Sight
. Essilor of America, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of eyeglass lenses in the United States, employs more than 10,000 people and operates the largest and most comprehensive optical laboratory network in the U.S. Essilor of America, Inc. is a subsidiary of Paris-based Essilor International. Essilor manufactures optical lenses under the Varilux®, Crizal®, Transitions®, and other brands, and our products are worn by one billion people daily. Essilor has been on Forbes' list of the World's 100 Most Innovative Companies every year since 2010, and we ranked #62 out of 700 corporations awarded the title "Diversity Leader 2020" by the Financial Times.