Own a critical role supporting a sales organization of 200+ through data and business insights
If you combine a strong background in business analytics, ideally supporting Sales teams, with proven technical acumen and the ability to manipulate large, complex data sources, the role of Senior Reporting Analyst offers you some compelling opportunities. You will:
Improving Lives By Improving Sight
- Launch a career with a growing global industry leader. Our 2018 merger with Luxottica made us the world's largest player in the eyewear industry.
- Influence business decisions and make a strong impact as you establish yourself as a critical resource, trusted advisor and technical expert for a large sales organization.
- Expand your knowledge and experience as you also support our Data Management and Reporting program. You'll leverage various tools, such as Qlik Sense, work on short, mid and long-range projects, support new products and product launches, and more.
- Join us during an exciting time. Our team has been reshaping the data environment by retiring legacy systems and moving to new data systems. The conversion is almost complete for the Sales organization and you will learn, promote and help train on the new systems. Quick question for you - click here
- Enjoy a widening scope, exposure and influence. Initially, you will support Sales but later could work with Finance, Marketing and other teams as they undergo data system migrations.
- Join an organization driven by a threefold mission: Improving lives by improving sight, Innovating for better vision, and Reaching the 2.7 billion underserved.
. Essilor of America, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of eyeglass lenses in the United States, employs more than 10,000 people and operates the largest and most comprehensive optical laboratory network in the U.S. Essilor of America, Inc. is a subsidiary of Paris-based Essilor International. Essilor manufactures optical lenses under the Varilux®, Crizal®, Transitions®, and other brands, and our products are worn by one billion people daily. Essilor has been on Forbes' list of the World's 100 Most Innovative Companies every year since 2010, and we ranked #62 out of 700 corporations awarded the title "Diversity Leader 2020" by the Financial Times.