Impact Role for a Technical Leader and Strong Change & People Manager with Career Runway
If you combine a strong engineering background with the technical ability to develop coating technicians across three shifts and the proven leadership skills to effectively manage in a complex, high-growth environment, the role of Production Manager with Essilor of America offers you some great opportunities. You will:
- Make an impact as you build your team and develop coating leads and technicians in a rapidly evolving environment. We're adding new products and processes, and your leadership skills and continuous improvement mindset directly influence our success.
- Leverage your leadership and development skills to support our strong growth. We've recently doubled in size and expect that growth to continue.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance your career at a company committed to professional development and succession planning. After several years of success in this role, you could step up to a Production Manager role in Baltimore or follow another path within the global Essilor organization.
- Come on board at an exciting time -- our recent merger with Luxottica has made us the world's largest player in the eyewear industry and will create opportunities for strong performers.
- Become part of a company driven by a threefold mission: Improving lives by improving sight; Innovating for better vision; and Reaching the 2.7 billion underserved.
Relocation assistance may be available to an outstanding candidate.
Improving Lives By Improving Sight
. Essilor of America, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of eyeglass lenses in the United States, employs more than 10,000 people and operates the largest and most comprehensive optical laboratory network in the U.S. Essilor of America, Inc. is a subsidiary of Paris-based Essilor International. Essilor manufactures optical lenses under the Varilux®, Crizal®, Transitions®, and other brands, and our products are worn by one billion people daily. Essilor ranked #62 out of 700 corporations awarded the title "Diversity Leader 2020" by the Financial Times, and has been on Forbes' list of the World's 100 Most Innovative Companies every year from 2010 until 2018, when Forbes discontinued that list.