Build a progressive career with a growing global industry leader
If you complement your production experience in the optical industry with proven leadership skills, including the ability to mentor and motivate others while also holding them accountable for their performance, the role of Production Manager offers you some compelling opportunities. You will:
- Leverage your strong technical and leadership skills to make an impact on production operations at a fast-paced, high-growth lab.
- Enhance your skills and experience managing a multi-shift production team of leads and production associates.
- Enjoy the stability and resources of an established lab that's part of a growing global organization -- our recent combination with Luxottica has made us the world's largest player in the eyewear industry.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance your career with Empire Optical, here in North Hollywood, or at other Essilor locations across North America and around the world.
- Earn a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits in an upbeat, dynamic culture.
- Join an organization driven by a threefold mission: Improving lives by improving sight, Innovating for better vision, and Reaching the 2.7 billion underserved.
, an Essilor company,is dedicated to the independent eye care professional. We provide our customers with the best and latest lens designs available in the market today. For over 40 years, we have continued to thrive and grow through the support and loyalty of our customers.
Improving Lives By Improving Sight
. Essilor of America, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of eyeglass lenses in the United States, employs more than 7,000 people and operates the largest and most comprehensive optical laboratory network in the U.S. Essilor of America, Inc. is a subsidiary of Paris-based Essilor International. Essilor manufactures optical lenses under the Varilux®, Crizal®, Transitions®, and other brands, and our products are worn by one billion people daily. Essilor has been on Forbes' list of the World's 100 Most Innovative Companies every year since 2010.