Advance your career by taking ownership of a new, high-impact role and serving as an SME to staff
If you complement your process engineering expertise with strong analytical skills and the ability to influence others, the role of Process Engineer at our growing Columbus facility offers you some compelling advantages. You will:
Improving Lives By Improving Sight
- Play a critical, near ground-floor role in ensuring the processes, procedures, tools and training are in place to impact KPIs and drive improvements.
- Enjoy wide visibility as you work with other engineers, machine operators, lab technicians and others, and serve as an SME to the staff.
- Enjoy strong training and mentorship from onboarding to daily interactions with the Continuous Improvement Manager and other stakeholders. Whether you come from a medical, automotive or a similar manufacturing environment, we'll ensure you have the top-notch training you need to succeed.
- Highlight your skills, talent and ability to take on additional challenges and/or advance your career with Essilor, here in Columbus or at locations across North America and the globe.
- Work in a fast-paced, dynamic, growth environment. The lab has been operating for just over a year and we've doubled in size twice in that time. Volume is increasing and we're adding new equipment and lines.
- Enjoy the stability and resources of a growing global organization -- our recent merger with Luxottica has made us the world's largest player in the eyewear industry.
. Essilor of America, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of eyeglass lenses in the United States, employs more than 7,000 people and operates the largest and most comprehensive optical laboratory network in the U.S. Essilor of America, Inc. is a subsidiary of Paris-based Essilor International. Essilor manufactures optical lenses under the Varilux®, Crizal®, Transitions®, and other brands, and our products are worn by one billion people daily. Essilor has been on Forbes' list of the World's 100 Most Innovative Companies every year since 2010.