Enjoy a positive culture and growth-oriented environment at a mission-driven company
If you have strong skills in financial analysis along with customer-facing skills and attention to detail, this position offers you several compelling opportunities. You will:
Improving Lives By Improving Sight
- Support two large, important accounts in a highly visible role; over time you may expand your role to work with other accounts and have other cross-training opportunities. Quick question for you - click here
- Expand your experience working with complex accounts, and learning new skills; for example, if you don't have budgeting and forecasting experience, you'll acquire it here. Once you've proven yourself, you'll enjoy a strong degree of autonomy.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance. In fact, the position is open because the incumbent is pursuing a new opportunity within Essilor.
- Come on board at an exciting and dynamic time. Our 2018 merger with Luxottica has given us an unmatched global footprint in the eyewear industry, and is driving positive change.
- Join an organization with an employee-friendly culture that is driven by a threefold mission: Improving lives by improving sight, Innovating for better vision, and Reaching the 2.7 billion underserved.
. Essilor of America, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of eyeglass lenses in the United States, employs more than 10,000 people and operates the largest and most comprehensive optical laboratory network in the U.S. Essilor of America, Inc. is a subsidiary of Paris-based Essilor International. Essilor manufactures optical lenses under the Varilux®, Crizal®, Transitions®, and other brands, and our products are worn by one billion people daily. Essilor has been on Forbes' list of the World's 100 Most Innovative Companies every year since 2010, and we ranked #62 out of 700 corporations awarded the title "Diversity Leader 2020" by the Financial Times.