We'll set you up for success with excellent training; earn great pay & benefits in an upbeat culture
Technical aptitude, attention to detail and the motivation to learn and grow professionally. If this describes you, consider aligning your career with Essilor. You will:
Chesapeake Optical Lab
- Enjoy strong training -- including cross-training -- to help you build a successful career home.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance -- success as a Production Associate can set you up to pursue multiple career paths in the organization.
- Earn a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits in an upbeat, collaborative culture.
- Come on board at an exciting and dynamic time. Our 2018 merger with Luxottica has given us an unmatched global footprint in the eyewear industry and is driving positive change.
- Join an organization driven by a threefold mission: Improving lives by improving sight, Innovating for better vision, and Reaching the 2.7 billion underserved.
is one of the newest additions to the family of Essilor Industrial Hub labs. It currently produces 3,000 orders a day, supplying labs across the country. The facility has recently been approved for multiple future expansions that will bring growth across all departments and expand the daily processing capabilities to 6,000 orders a day.
Improving Lives By Improving Sight
. Essilor of America, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of eyeglass lenses in the United States, employs more than 10,000 people and operates the largest and most comprehensive optical laboratory network in the U.S. Essilor of America, Inc. is a subsidiary of Paris-based Essilor International. Essilor manufactures optical lenses under the Varilux®, Crizal®, Transitions®, and other brands, and our products are worn by one billion people daily.