Collaborate with the GM in leading strategic initiatives, backed by significant corporate investment
If you have manufacturing operations leadership experience and the leadership savvy to drive positive change, this position offers you some very compelling opportunities. You will:
Chesapeake Optical Lab
- Play a key role on the Chesapeake Labs executive team, and work closely with the General Manager in developing and implementing strategies to support significant growth.
- Expand your experience in a broad position overseeing operations in shipping, lens and frame inventory, customer service and finishing.
- Showcase your potential to move up; we are proactive about succession planning and looking for an individual with the bandwidth to move up in the foreseeable future.
- Come on board at an exciting and dynamic time. Our 2018 merger with Luxottica has given us an unmatched global footprint in the eyewear industry and is driving positive change.
- Join an organization driven by a threefold mission: Improving lives by improving sight, Innovating for better vision, and Reaching the 2.7 billion underserved.
is one of the newest additions to the family of Essilor Industrial Hub labs. It currently produces 3,000 orders a day, supplying labs across the country. The facility has recently been approved for multiple future expansions that will bring growth across all departments and expand the daily processing capabilities to 6,000 orders a day.
Improving Lives By Improving Sight
. Essilor of America, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of eyeglass lenses in the United States, employs more than 10,000 people and operates the largest and most comprehensive optical laboratory network in the U.S. Essilor of America, Inc. is a subsidiary of Paris-based Essilor International. Essilor manufactures optical lenses under the Varilux®, Crizal®, Transitions®, and other brands, and our products are worn by one billion people daily.