Positively Impact Production at a Top Optical Finishing Lab by Effectively Leading a Growing Team
If you combine strong leadership and coaching skills, including a knack for engaging and motivating team members to drive productivity, with experience in a fast-paced, high-volume production facility, the role of Lab Production Supervisor offers you some compelling opportunities. You will:
Improving Lives By Improving Sight
- Expand your knowledge and experience. In addition to learning the optical industry and advanced optical equipment, if you don't already know it, you can add to your Lean, continuous improvement knowledge and make an impact by driving efficiencies.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and/or advance. At Essilor, we invest in supporting professional development and we're committed to hiring from within whenever possible.
- Enjoy working with a collaborative, motivated team of newer, mid-range, and seasoned associates at Milroy Optical (an Essilor company) -- the largest finishing lab in the network.
- Join at an exciting time. We're seeing strong growth at our Tampa lab, and Essilor's recent merger with Luxottica has made us the world's largest player in the eyewear industry. Quick question for you - click here
- Become part of an organization driven by a threefold mission: Improving lives by improving sight, Innovating for better vision, and Reaching the 2.7 billion underserved.
. Essilor of America, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of eyeglass lenses in the United States, employs more than 8,000 people and operates the largest and most comprehensive optical laboratory network in the US Essilor of America, Inc. is a subsidiary of Paris-based Essilor International. Essilor manufactures optical lenses under the Varilux®, Crizal®, Transitions®, and other brands, and our products are worn by one billion people daily. Essilor has been on Forbes' list of the World's 100 Most Innovative Companies every year since 2010, and we ranked #62 out of 700 corporations awarded the title "Diversity Leader 2020" by the Financial Times.