Advance your career by taking ownership of a new, high-impact role and serving as an SME to staff
If you complement your manufacturing engineering expertise with strong analytical skills and the ability to influence others, the role of Manufacturing Engineer offers you some compelling advantages. You will:
Chesapeake Optical Lab
- Play a critical, newly added role where you can make an impact ensuring the processes, procedures, tools and training are in place to impact KPIs and drive improvements.
- Enjoy wide visibility as you work with other engineers, machine operators, lab technicians and others, and serve as an SME to the staff.
- Enjoy the entrepreneurial energy of a high-growth environment (note, this role is being added to accommodate our strong growth). The company is investing in the lab. We're bringing in new technology, adding resources, building best practices and more.
- Highlight your skills, talent and ability to take on additional challenges and/or advance your career with Essilor, here in Baltimore or at locations across North America and the globe.
- Come on board at an exciting and dynamic time. Our recent merger with Luxottica has given us an unmatched global footprint in the eyewear industry and is driving positive change.
- Join an organization driven by a threefold mission: Improving lives by improving sight, Innovating for better vision, and Reaching the 2.7 billion underserved.
is one of the newest additions to the family of Essilor Industrial Hub labs. It currently produces 3,000 orders a day, supplying labs across the country. The facility has recently been approved for multiple future expansions that will bring growth across all departments and expand the daily processing capabilities to 6,000 orders a day. Quick question for you - click here
Improving Lives By Improving Sight
. Essilor of America, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of eyeglass lenses in the United States, employs more than 10,000 people and operates the largest and most comprehensive optical laboratory network in the U.S. Essilor of America, Inc. is a subsidiary of Paris-based Essilor International. Essilor manufactures optical lenses under the Varilux®, Crizal®, Transitions®, and other brands, and our products are worn by one billion people daily.