Enjoy a positive culture and growth-oriented environment at a mission-driven company
If you combine management experience in an optical lab environment with good business sense, you enjoy improving efficiencies, and you have the leadership skill to support a hard-working team in a dynamic environment, the role of General Manager II could be a great opportunity. You will:
Improving Lives By Improving Sight
- Make an impact by bringing fresh ideas for efficiencies and system improvements to take the Jacksonville lab to the next level.
- Grow your abilities and career as you drive operations for a lab experiencing high-volume growth. Quick question for you - click here
- Join a growing global industry leader. Our 2018 merger with Luxottica made us the world's largest player in the eyewear industry.
- Enjoy a widening scope and influence. We promote entrepreneurship and encourage team members to leverage the full range of their talents and stretch beyond their job descriptions.
- Join an organization driven by a threefold mission: Improving lives by improving sight, Innovating for better vision, and Reaching the 2.7 billion underserved.
. Essilor of America, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of eyeglass lenses in the United States, employs more than 10,000 people and operates the largest and most comprehensive optical laboratory network in the U.S. Essilor of America, Inc. is a subsidiary of Paris-based Essilor International. Essilor manufactures optical lenses under the Varilux®, Crizal®, Transitions®, and other brands, and our products are worn by one billion people daily. Essilor has been on Forbes' list of the World's 100 Most Innovative Companies every year since 2010, and we ranked #62 out of 700 corporations awarded the title "Diversity Leader 2020" by the Financial Times.