Own a key LMS customer support role and build a progressive career at a global industry leader.
Ideal Opportunity for a Seasoned Specialist with a Background in Software Implementations & Conversions Alongside the Runway to Learn & Advance
If you combine a strong computer science background, including performing software implementations and conversions with outstanding customer service skills and the ability to troubleshoot and problem solve while working directly with clients (optical lab personnel), the role of LMS Support Specialist offers you some compelling opportunities. You will:
Optical Lab Software Solutions, Inc.
- Make an impact by providing outstanding service, support and training on RX-Universe LMS software to internal and external optical labs. You will also enjoy wide visibility with customers and the organization as you travel to internal network labs and external independent labs to support new sales through site setups, implementations and conversions. Quick question for you - click here
- Enjoy opportunities to learn and develop your soft and hard skills in a fast-paced environment. Success in this role can prepare you to advance along the specialist path (levels 1-4) and beyond, or pursue future opportunities at OLSS and/or Essilor.
- Enjoy outstanding training on our systems and operations. You bring the energy and drive to learn and we'll ensure you have the tools, training and mentorship needed to thrive and excel.
- Work remotely most of the time but also travel for meetings and training and to labs to provide in-person support (approximately 50%).
- Enjoy the stability and resources of a growing global organization -- our recent merger with Luxottica has made us the world's largest player in the eyewear industry.
- Become part of an organization driven by a threefold mission: Improving lives by improving sight, Innovating for better vision, and Reaching the 2.7 billion underserved.
(OLSS) is an established leader in the optical industry with more than 30 years of proven performance as a lab management software systems provider for optical laboratories. We specialize in prescription eyewear manufacturing software and complete business solutions for wholesale and retail ophthalmic laboratories across the globe. OLSS is an Essilor company.
Improving Lives By Improving Sight
. Essilor of America, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of eyeglass lenses in the United States, employs more than 7,000 people and operates the largest and most comprehensive optical laboratory network in the U.S. Essilor of America, Inc. is a subsidiary of Paris-based Essilor International. Essilor manufactures optical lenses under the Varilux®, Crizal®, Transitions®, and other brands, and our products are worn by one billion people daily. Essilor has been on Forbes' list of the World's 100 Most Innovative Companies every year since 2010.
Pictured: OLSS digital surfacing software features seamless LMS integrations with the most popular digital design calculators.