Grow your skills in a new, leading-edge facility at a mission-driven global industry leader
If you have training experience in production environments along with strong organizational skills, this position offers you some great opportunities. You will:
Improving Lives By Improving Sight
- Make an impact by providing new hire, technical and other training to some 300 (and growing) associates on all three shifts. You'll also have some input on curriculum development. Quick question for you - click here
- Join the team at Bell Optical in a new, state-of-the-art facility that is one of the largest labs in Essilor's nationwide network.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance at a company committed to promoting employee development.
- Come on board at an exciting and dynamic time. Our 2018 merger with Luxottica has given us an unmatched global footprint in the eyewear industry, and is driving positive change.
- Join an organization driven by a threefold mission: Improving lives by improving sight, Innovating for better vision, and Reaching the 2.7 billion underserved.
. Essilor of America, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of eyeglass lenses in the United States, employs more than 10,000 people and operates the largest and most comprehensive optical laboratory network in the U.S. Essilor of America, Inc. is a subsidiary of Paris-based Essilor International. Essilor manufactures optical lenses under the Varilux®, Crizal®, Transitions®, and other brands, and our products are worn by one billion people daily. Essilor has been on Forbes' list of the World's 100 Most Innovative Companies every year since 2010, and we ranked #62 out of 700 corporations awarded the title "Diversity Leader 2020" by the Financial Times.