Oversee a three-shift surfacing team at a growing lab with a strong culture and family-oriented feel
If you're a proven leader who combines excellent communication skills with a customer-oriented mindset and the ability to coach and motivate a solid production team, the role of Surface Supervisor offers you several compelling opportunities. You will:
Improving Lives By Improving Sight
- Engage a great team at our fast-paced, Rancho Dominguez optical production lab where we mass-produce one-of-a-kind lenses. While we have a strong operation, the right leader can make a good thing even better and impact output, quality, service and more. Quick question for you - click here
- Enjoy strong training on advanced optical equipment and digital surface technology. Optical experience is preferred, but whether you have it or not, we'll set you up for success. Beyond initial training, you'll also have opportunities for ongoing professional growth.
- Join a collaborative and focused leadership team at a lab that has won lab of the year four out of the last five years. People enjoy working here as demonstrated by the high number of long-tenured employees -- people with 10, 20, even 30+ years of experience.
- Support key continuous improvement initiatives and our goal to be ISO certified by 2023.
- Enjoy the stability and resources of a growing global organization. Our recent merger with Luxottica has made us the world's largest player in the eyewear industry, which creates opportunities all around the world for employees who prove themselves.
- Join an organization driven by a threefold mission: Improving lives by improving sight, innovating for better vision, and reaching the 2.7 billion underserved.
. Essilor of America, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of eyeglass lenses in the United States, employs more than 7,000 people and operates the largest and most comprehensive optical laboratory network in the U.S. Essilor of America, Inc. is a subsidiary of Paris-based Essilor International. Essilor manufactures optical lenses under the Varilux®, Crizal®, Transitions®, and other brands, and our products are worn by one billion people daily. Essilor has been on Forbes' list of the World's 100 Most Innovative Companies every year since 2010.