Enjoy an upbeat culture and earn great pay and benefits at a company driven by strong values
If you complement your optical expertise with a passion for customer service, this position offers you some very compelling opportunities. You will:
Improving Lives By Improving Sight
- Provide optician services to some 1000 Essilor employees and their families in Creekview Optical, located in our U.S. corporate headquarters. Quick question for you - click here
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities or advance; in fact, by gaining exposure to different company leaders, our opticians often find new opportunities within the organization.
- Earn a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits in an upbeat, collaborative culture.
- Come on board at an exciting and dynamic time. Our 2018 merger with Luxottica has given us an unmatched global footprint in the eyewear industry, and is driving positive change.
- Join an organization driven by a threefold mission: Improving lives by improving sight, Innovating for better vision, and Reaching the 2.7 billion underserved.
. Essilor of America, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of eyeglass lenses in the United States, employs more than 10,000 people and operates the largest and most comprehensive optical laboratory network in the U.S. Essilor of America, Inc. is a subsidiary of Paris-based Essilor International. Essilor manufactures optical lenses under the Varilux®, Crizal®, Transitions®, and other brands, and our products are worn by one billion people daily. Essilor has been on Forbes' list of the World's 100 Most Innovative Companies every year since 2010, and we ranked #62 out of 700 corporations awarded the title "Diversity Leader 2020" by the Financial Times.