Join an Industry Leader & Manage Projects for the Techno Club -- a Group of Experts Driving Regional Coating Process Improvements Across a Network of Optical Labs
If you combine a background in process or industrial engineering with outstanding communication and influencing skills and the ability to effectively lead cross-functional process improvement teams, this role offers you some compelling advantages. You will:
- Make an impact in a critical role on the Techno Club Team by ensuring coating processes are in place and executed to efficiently meet and exceed targets and deliver operational excellence.
- Enjoy wide visibility as you work with production leaders, engineers and others across the organization in a combined effort to drive regional improvements and manage change.
- Work in a family-oriented environment with a supportive team where we help each other learn, grow, and succeed. People like working here, as demonstrated by our high number of long-tenured employees.
- Highlight your skills and talent to take on additional challenges and continue to advance your career with Essilor, on the Techno Club Team or in other roles across North America and the globe.
- Join a stable and growing global organization. Our recent merger with Luxottica has made us the world's largest player in the eyewear industry.
This is a remote role requiring travel, primarily to various labs, approximately one week per month (25%). The ideal candidate will be located near one of our production facilities in Dallas, TX, Baltimore MD, Columbus, OH, or St. Cloud, MN. We will also consider candidates in other locations with access to a major airport. Quick question for you - click here
Improving Lives By Improving Sight
. Essilor of America, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of eyeglass lenses in the United States, employs more than 7,000 people and operates the largest and most comprehensive optical laboratory network in the U.S. Essilor of America, Inc. is a subsidiary of Paris-based Essilor International. Essilor manufactures optical lenses under the Varilux®, Crizal®, Transitions®, and other brands, and our products are worn by one billion people daily. Essilor has been on Forbes' list of the World's 100 Most Innovative Companies every year since 2010.