Make a Positive Impact Helping Independent Eye Care Practices Become Stronger & More Profitable
Bring your experience as an account executive or lab / brand sales consultant in the medical, pharma, or optical industries to a strategic role where you’ll use your training, communication, and business development skills. Quick question for you - click here
The role of Strategic Initiative Specialist offers compelling opportunities, as you will:
- Play a key role on a newly developed national team that serves as the bridge between exciting corporate growth initiatives and execution in the field.
- Enjoy wide visibility and influence supporting the field where you’ll work within a strategic framework while helping to develop this role, making your mark, and coming up with ideas to help drive the business forward.
- Join a growing global industry leader. Our 2018 merger with Luxottica made us the world's largest player in the eyewear industry.
- Have the opportunity to shape and influence your role. We promote entrepreneurship and encourage team members to leverage the full range of their talents and stretch beyond their job descriptions. In this new role, your strong ideas will be welcomed and appreciated.
- Join an organization driven by a threefold mission: Improving lives by improving sight, Innovating for better vision, and Reaching the 2.7 billion underserved.
We have two Strategic Initiative Specialist roles available, one in the Northeast and one in the West region, so please share this information with your network of qualified peers.
Improving Lives By Improving Sight
. Essilor of America, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of eyeglass lenses in the United States, employs more than 10,000 people and operates the largest and most comprehensive optical laboratory network in the U.S. Essilor of America, Inc. is a subsidiary of Paris-based Essilor International. Essilor manufactures optical lenses under the Varilux®, Crizal®, Transitions®, and other brands, and our products are worn by one billion people daily. Essilor has been on Forbes' list of the World's 100 Most Innovative Companies every year since 2010, and we ranked #62 out of 700 corporations awarded the title "Diversity Leader 2020" by the Financial Times.