If you combine the ability to take inbound and make outbound calls with attention to detail and the motivation to learn and grow professionally, the Customer Care Specialist position offers you several compelling opportunities. You will:
Improving Lives By Improving Sight
- Enjoy strong training and the ability to use your previous optical experience to make an impact on the customer service experience. If you bring some optical experience, we'll set you up for success here. We just ask that you are committed to your attendance and punctuality.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance; we are committed to hiring from within whenever possible.
- Join a collaborative, upbeat team in either our Dallas, TX or Columbus, OH location. You’ll begin working remotely (from home), but will transition to working from the office when it becomes possible based on the current environment.
- Enjoy the stability and resources of a growing global organization -- our recent merger with Luxottica has made us the world's largest player in the eyewear industry.
- Earn a competitive wage and first-rate benefits that include all you would expect as well as some pleasant surprises, such as the opportunity for overtime with extra pay.
. Essilor of America, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of eyeglass lenses in the United States, employs more than 7,000 people and operates the largest and most comprehensive optical laboratory network in the U.S. Essilor of America, Inc. is a subsidiary of Paris-based Essilor International. Essilor manufactures optical lenses under the Varilux®, Crizal®, Transitions®, and other brands, and our products are worn by one billion people daily. Essilor has been on Forbes' list of the World's 100 Most Innovative Companies every year since 2010.