Build a career home and earn great pay and benefits at a mission-driven global industry leader
If you are a self-motivated marketing professional with a collaborative approach, this position offers you some great opportunities. You will:
Improving Lives By Improving Sight
- Support one of our key brands, which has strong revenue and margins. Crizal® No-Glare lenses offer superior protection against glare, scratches, smudges, and UV light
- Expand your experience in a broad role that involves a variety of different marketing activities, exposure to multiple functional areas of our organization and contributing to major product launches slated for the near future Quick question for you - click here
- Join at an exciting time -- our recent merger with Luxottica has made us the world's largest player in the eyewear industry, and as Essilor-Luxottica evolves, it will create opportunities for strong performers
- Earn a competitive salary and a great benefits package that includes all you would expect plus some great extras, such as frame and lens discounts and a stock purchase plan
- Become part of an organization driven by a threefold mission: Improving lives by improving sight; Innovating for better vision; and Reaching the 2.7 billion underserved
. Essilor of America, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of eyeglass lenses in the United States, employs more than 10,000 people and operates the largest and most comprehensive optical laboratory network in the U.S. Essilor of America, Inc. is a subsidiary of Paris-based Essilor International. Essilor manufactures optical lenses under the Varilux®, Crizal®, Transitions®, and other brands, and our products are worn by one billion people daily. Essilor has been on Forbes' list of the World's 100 Most Innovative Companies every year since 2010, and we ranked #62 out of 700 corporations awarded the title "Diversity Leader 2020" by the Financial Times.
Pictured: With Multi-Angular Technology™, Crizal Sapphire® 360° UV Lenses reduce reflections from all directions for less distracting glare, better aesthetics, enhanced UV protection, and safer nighttime driving.