Grow your skills in a diverse role with career growth potential while supporting a strong mission
If you complement your quality expertise with strong leadership and project management skills, this position offers you some very compelling opportunities. You will:
Improving Lives By Improving Sight
- Make an impact leading a growing quality program supporting five optical labs at our St. Cloud campus, including one of Essilor's largest labs.
- Expand your experience providing day-to-day quality leadership, driving projects such as ISO 13485 certification, contributing as a member of the campus-wide leadership team and more. Quick question for you - click here
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities or advance within the quality program or into other areas such as operations.
- Enjoy the stability and resources of a growing global organization -- our recent merger with Luxottica has made us the world's largest player in the eyewear industry.
- Become part of an organization driven by a threefold mission: Improving lives by improving sight, Innovating for better vision, and Reaching the 2.7 billion underserved.
. Essilor of America, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of eyeglass lenses in the United States, employs more than 7,000 people and operates the largest and most comprehensive optical laboratory network in the U.S. Essilor of America, Inc. is a subsidiary of Paris-based Essilor International. Essilor manufactures optical lenses under the Varilux®, Crizal®, Transitions®, and other brands, and our products are worn by one billion people daily. Essilor has been on Forbes' list of the World's 100 Most Innovative Companies every year since 2010.