Chance for solid supervisor to step up, expand experience and build a progressive career home
If you have optical production experience along with strong leadership skills and a process orientation, this position offers you some very compelling opportunities. You will:
- Make an impact in two key areas (and others) as you ensure we are set up for success as we continue strong, ongoing growth, including:
- Driving discipline and process consistency to enhance quality and productivity.
- Taking our proactive approach to fostering a positive environment to the next level; you'll find talented, well-trained employees who want to be here, giving you momentum to build on.
- Boost your career -- this could be a chance for a strong production supervisor to step up, and you'll be able to showcase your potential to grow and advance from this position. Quick question for you - click here
- Come on board at an exciting time -- our recent merger with Luxottica has made us the world's largest player in the eyewear industry and will create opportunities for strong performers.
- Become part of a company driven by a threefold mission: Improving lives by improving sight; Innovating for better vision; and Reaching the 2.7 billion underserved.
This position is based in Phoenix, Arizona, where we NEVER shovel snow. Relocation assistance is available.
Improving Lives By Improving Sight
. Essilor of America, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of eyeglass lenses in the United States, employs more than 7,000 people and operates the largest and most comprehensive optical laboratory network in the U.S. Essilor of America, Inc. is a subsidiary of Paris-based Essilor International. Essilor manufactures optical lenses under the Varilux®, Crizal®, Transitions®, and other brands, and our products are worn by one billion people daily. Essilor has been on Forbes' list of the World's 100 Most Innovative Companies every year since 2010 until 2018, when Forbes discontinued that list.