Enjoy strong training, an upbeat culture and great pay & benefits at a global industry leader
If you combine a track record of reliability with the motivation to meet and exceed performance goals, this position offers you some great opportunities. You will:
- Work in a climate-controlled environment, doing "light duty" work -- no big, heavy boxes to move around
- Take advantage of strong training to set you up for success; warehouse experience is helpful but not required Quick question for you - click here
- Earn a competitive wage, potential performance incentives and first-rate benefits; the starting rate is $16.75/hour. You also have the opportunity to earn an average of $150 each month based on your productivity.
- Receive up to 8 weeks of paid on-the-job training!
- Join a collaborative, upbeat and diverse team in a pleasant and convenient workspace, including a recently-remodeled break room and on-site market
- Enjoy the stability and resources of a growing global organization -- our recent merger with Luxottica has made us the world's largest player in the eyewear industry
We have multiple opportunities for Warehouse Associates, so feel free to share this information on your networks.
Improving Lives By Improving Sight
. Essilor of America, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of eyeglass lenses in the United States, employs more than 7,000 people and operates the largest and most comprehensive optical laboratory network in the U.S. Essilor of America, Inc. is a subsidiary of Paris-based Essilor International. Essilor manufactures optical lenses under the Varilux®, Crizal®, Transitions®, and other brands, and our products are worn by one billion people daily. Essilor has been on Forbes' list of the World's 100 Most Innovative Companies every year since 2010.